- Disclarity release new turbo-charged single "Ghosts"
- VESSEL OF LIGHT Release New Single "Meant To Be"
- Darkened Alternative Metal band SKEIN Release Their 2nd Album & New Video
- F. K.U. RELEASES "NIGHTMARES IN A DAMAGED BRAIN" : FIRST SINGLE FROM UPCOMING '1981' ALBUM
- Iconic Drummer GENE HOGLAN to Join NBC's "Late Night with Seth Meyers" House Band as Guest Performer
Here’s the latest news direct from Tim Gaines about his dismissal from the Christian metal band Stryper:
Howdy folks, Here is a KNAC interview that I gave with Faithsedge vocalist Giancarlo Floridia, earlier this week. This is the “official” unofficial announcement many have been waiting for from myself.
I know many of you have been speculating the validity of the “rumors” flying around over the last year in regard to my position within the Stryper band. I had even been speculating as to whether my 34 year bass player position would be safe. In May of 2017, I received a letter of “termination” by Stryper’s legal representative. I was very disappointed by this decision, but it was expected.
I want to thank the many fans over the years who have rallied behind THIS bass player. For me, playing the bass is all I am. Whether it be in front of a crowd of 30,000 or to a few in a living room. I just enjoy playing and making music. I have several projects that I am working on. First, another solo album. I have been writing music over the last several months in preparation. Second, I am getting ready to record another album with Faithsedge. We are hoping to tour Europe and Japan in 2018/2019. Third, I am playing in a “supergroup” of sorts, with several 80s MTV rockers. I can’t really say much at the moment, but we will be making an announcement soon. Fourth, It’s time to write a book… and that’s all I gotta say about that.
See you in 2018