- THUNDERMOTHER PREMIERES VIDEO FOR "WHATEVER"
- Eric Stacy (Jetboy, Faster Pussycat) and Ted Poley (Danger Danger) Claim Promoter Dropped Them From Show Just Hours Before Event
- Sainted Sinners - Back With A Vengeance
- EYES SET TO KILL Self-Titled Album Out Now!
- Facing Fire Releases Debut EP and Premieres "Filthy Life" Video
Arizona’s next, breakout rock act Remember The Monsters have announced today plans to release their debut, full-length album, The Pieces Remain, on March 16th. Gearing up for the record’s unveiling, to premiere the record’s first new track, “Romeo & Juliet.”
Spotify – http://spoti.fi/2FTUGZg
Commenting on the new song, the record’s producer Cameron Mizell (Sleeping With Sirens, Danny Worsnop) says, “This song makes me feel all of the feelings all at once, intensely, and when the song is over I feel as if I was just beaten senselessly in a masochistic fashion. It’s fucking bizarre in the best way.”
Remember The Monsters’ vocalist/guitarist/songwriter Ashten Banks add’s the song is “my sick and twisted take on a literary classic.”
Blending the wide range and dynamic sounds of their many influences, Remember the Monsters combines the sleazy glam and soaring melodic hooks of Rock N’ Roll (think Mötley Crüe and Guns N’ Roses) with the hard-hitting edge and soulful introspection of their modern contemporaries. Genre defying and passionately driven, the band delivers a listening experience unlike any other.
Fans can also stream “Romeo & Juliet” at the locations below:
Apple Music – https://apple.co/2Ds3w2A
Google Play – http://bit.ly/2Be5JJb