- CORPSE GARDEN: Latin American Death Metal Act Announces New Album IAO 269
- NUMB release their lyric video for single 'Time', taken from their stunning debut album
- SATYRICON ANNNOUNCE LIVE STREAM OF ALBUM RELEASE SHOW IN OSLO THIS FRIDAY
- Dragonforce releases "Midnight Madness" video; UK tour to kick off next month
- Overoth Unleash 'The Forgotten Tome' - Now Streaming In Full!
We finally got a release date for our new album”Kingmaker” which will be on November 4th 2016
We’re also excited to unveil the artwork and the titles of all the song’s 😉
Check out the video, and a few words from Ronnie
1. When God Took A Day Off
3. Face The World
4. Humanize Me
5. Last Beauty On Earth
6. Bull’s Eye
7. King Of The Right Here And Now
8. Heavens Little Devil
9. Civilized Monsters
11. Was That What You Wanted
Ronnie Atkins – vocals
Ken Hammer – guitars
Rene Shades – bass
Allan Tschicaja – drum
Pretty Maids were formed in 1981 by friends Ken Hammer and Ronnie Atkins in Horsens, Denmark. They were initially a cover band first named Pretty Pretty Panick, but soon started writing their own material and a self-financed demo resulted in a deal with the English record label Bullet Records.
In 1983, the band released their debut self-titled EP under the name Pretty Maids which is still the same today, and further recognition was fuelled by great reaction to their UK tour the same year. Inevitably the band outgrew their label, and in 1984 signed to CBS Records, who remixed and re-released their self-titled EP with a different cover.
In 1984, the band released their debut studio album, Red, Hot and Heavy, which was a success. More acclaim was followed with their second studio album, Future World, released in 1987. It was recorded in New York with renowned producer Eddie Kramer. The album is considered to define the band’s definite sound, with typically aggressive rockers alongside more commercial, melodic moments.
Pretty Maids on Facebook