- L.A. GUNS To Release "Made in Milan" March 23rd
- Kip Winger Solo Box Set Collection To Be Released March 23, 2018
- MURKOCET Releases Play-Through and Lyric Videos for New Singles
- Late Megadeth drummer Nick Menza will be inducted into the Hall of Heavy Metal History
- Vixen Vocalist Janet Gardner Releases Official Music Video for "Candle"
Forming in the early 90’s, EVERY MOTHER’S NIGHTMARE is no stranger to the music scene. After quickly arriving on the Memphis rock scene, word spread about their energy-packed live performances gaining them the attention of Clive Davis (Arista Records). After signing with Arista, EVERY MOTHER’S NIGHTMARE became staples on MTV’s Headbanger’s Ball with their music videos for “Walls Came Down”, “Love Can Make You Blind”, and “House of Pain”.
EVERY MOTHER’S NIGHTMARE received a great deal of national press and toured, promoting the first two albums, allowing them the chance to open for bands such as Cheap Trick and Dream Theater. They performed many headlining shows, drawing in large crowds and selling out venues. EVERY MOTHER’S NIGHTMARE has been featured in hundreds of hard rock magazines both nationally and internationally like Metal Edge as well as appearing on shows like the the Joan Rivers’ talk show.