- CORPSE GARDEN: Latin American Death Metal Act Announces New Album IAO 269
- NUMB release their lyric video for single 'Time', taken from their stunning debut album
- SATYRICON ANNNOUNCE LIVE STREAM OF ALBUM RELEASE SHOW IN OSLO THIS FRIDAY
- Dragonforce releases "Midnight Madness" video; UK tour to kick off next month
- Overoth Unleash 'The Forgotten Tome' - Now Streaming In Full!
Coming out of the Swedish Hard Rock Scene – with influences from bands like Guns N’ Roses, Aerosmith, KISS, Whitesnake/David Coverdale, Alice Cooper, Def Leppard and Motley Crue – Crazy Lixx newest offering “Sound Of The LIVE Minority” is the band’s first live album, coming after four increasingly successful studio albums.
”It’s a milestone for every rock band,” that’s what lead singer Danny Rexon says. And a milestone it is, in more than one way. On the one hand, it is the perfect record to sum up four studio albums and more than a decade as a touring band in an hour plus documentation of energetic, live rock n’ roll with the very best songs from their catalog and most requested fan favorites. On the other hand, it also marks the end of the band’s most successful line-up, with guitarist Andreas Z Eriksson (now with british Hard Rockers Inglorious) as the lead guitar slinger. This live performance was his last show with the band.
“We wanted to release this live album both to mark an end to the old Crazy Lixx, as well as a statement of a new beginning for the current line-up. On this show, Jens Lundgren had already taken over the guitar duties from our former guitarist Edd Liam so in a sense this gig represents both the old and the new,” says Danny.
The album was recorded at Bang Your Head Festival in Balingen, Germany in July 2015 and has been mixed by Chris Laney who has previously been entrusted to mix live albums for Europe, Talisman and CRASHDÏET, among others.
2. Rock and a Hard Place
3. Lock up your Daughter
4. Blame it on Love
5. Sound of the Loud Minority
6. Riot Avenue
7. Call to Action
8. Road to Babylon
9. My Medicine (R.O.C.K)
10. Hell Raising Women
11. Girls of the 80’s (+ intro for Heroes are Forever)
12. Heroes are Forever
13. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
14. 21′ Til I Die
Danny Rexon (vocals)
Andreas Z Eriksson (guitar)
Jens Lundgren (guitar)
Joél Cirera (drums)
Jens Sjöholm (bass)